We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded CNC Laser Turret combination press operator with a strong background working in metal fabrication. In this role, you will work alongside other team members supporting the execution of work orders for diverse fabricated metal products. This position reports to the Supervisor of Fabrication.
- Operation of Amada EMLK 3610 NT CNC Laser Turret combination press equipment.
- Maintaining all tooling libraries and equipment for daily operation.
- Interacting with Operations, Engineering and Production Planning for issues related to daily work orders and scheduling.
- Loading and unloading of all products to and from machines.
- Assists department in use of other sheet metal fabrication machines including press brakes, rolls, sheers, drill presses, spot welders.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Trump or equivalent punch/laser combination machines would be considered.
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications.
- Follows safety guidelines and demonstrates safe work practices.
- Follows all workplace rules.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Basic Requirements for the position will be:
- 5 or more years in a manufacturing environment working in metals fabrication is desired. Equivalent manufacturing experience will be considered.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to support first shift schedule.
- Ability to support overtime as needed and required.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be approved for working legally within the USA.